Terms for Booking with DreamAroo
DREAMAROO PTY LTD Bookings: Terms, Conditions & Acknowledgement of Risk
1. DREAMAROO PTY LTD is a booking agent for companies that provide Xventure to the public. DREAMAROO PTY LTD is not the provider of these Xventure.
2. Bookings made through DREAMAROO PTY LTD are non-refundable in whole or in part however they are fully flexible and may in most cases be exchanged to be used towards another DreamAroo Xventure or gear purchase.
3. Changing your booking at any time will incur a $50 per person administration fee plus any relevant fees from the Xventure operator. Bookings may also be transferred to another person and will also incur a $50 per person administration fee. Changes to your booking require a minimum of 31 days written notice prior to the booked date. No changes are permitted within 31 days of the date of your booking.
4. A transaction fee of $3.50 will apply to each re-booking. A $25 fee will apply to any credit card chargeback.
5. If you fail to show at the booked time, or on the booked day of your Xventure we cannot offer a refund or credit.
6. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that, upon booking an Xventure through DREAMAROO PTY LTD, they shall sign an Acknowledgement of Risk, wherein the Participant releases DREAMAROO PTY LTD its affiliates and employees from any liability with respect to any injuries, loss or damages which may be sustained by the Participant in the course of undertaking any Xventure, whether dangerous, hazardous or otherwise. If you are under the age of 18, you may need to have a parent or guardian sign the Acknowledgement of Risk on your behalf.
7. The Participant unconditionally agrees to fully indemnify DREAMAROO PTY LTD and all its servants, agent’s, clients and employees against any injury, damage or accident that may be sustained by the Participant, whilst participating in Xventure booked through DREAMAROO PTY LTD or the Entities and Groups who offer various services to DREAMAROO PTY LTD and also including Xventure won as prizes.
8. The Participant warrants that he/she does not suffer from any Medical Condition and/or incapacity which may impair the Participants ability to participate in DREAMAROO PTY LTD’s Xventure and further, that the Participant does not suffer from any Heart Condition, Epilepsy or other Medical Condition which may result in the Participant potentially placing himself/herself in a position of risk, by undertaking Xventure booked through DREAMAROO PTY LTD.
9. DREAMAROO PTY LTD and its Xventure operators reserve the right to cancel an Xventure at any time in the event of adverse weather conditions, equipment failure or other reasonable and unforeseen circumstances. In such an event, an alternative date will be arranged with the Participant. No refund will be available.
10. Certain Xventures require minimum participant numbers for the Xventure to take place. If minimum numbers are not met, DREAMAROO PTY LTD or its Xventure operator will contact you to arrange an alternative date.
11. DREAMAROO PTY LTD will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage incurred or suffered by the participant during the Xventure.
12. In the event the Xventure is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the participant agrees to reschedule another date or, where possible, exchange for another DreamAroo Xventure. Bookings made through DREAMAROO PTY LTD are non-refundable in whole or in part.
13. The Participant pledges that no legal action will be initiated by it against DREAMAROO PTY LTD, its clients, its agents, employees, instructors, and/or personnel, due to any accident or injury sustained during the course of undertaking an Xventure booked through DREAMAROO PTY LTD.
DREAMAROO PTY LTD Gift Vouchers :: Terms & Conditions
Xventure specific and membership vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Flexi vouchers with a dollar value are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
To redeem your DREAMAROO PTY LTD Voucher, please complete a Booking/Order Form on our website dreamaroo.com. We prefer if you give us two weeks notice when booking an Xventure. A calendar of available dates for your Xventure is located under ‘dates’ on the information page for your Xventure.
It is the Voucher holder’s responsibility to ensure the voucher is redeemed before the expiry date of their voucher. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be redeemed to purchase another Voucher. A transaction fee of $3.50 will apply to each voucher. A A$30.00 fee will apply to any credit card chargebacks.
Extending the expiry date
We understand that things do pop up, or time can pass you by. If you forget to redeem your voucher there are some options to extend the value of your voucher.
Not Expired – Extension Required
If your voucher hasn’t expired, we can extend your voucher for an additional 3 months for an administration fee of $50. An extension can only be made once.
Voucher Expired – within 30 days of expiry
If your voucher has been expired for 30 days or less we can reactivate your voucher for a fee of $50 for one month from the expiry date.
Voucher Expired – 31 days or more past expiry
If your voucher has been expired for 31 days or more the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances.
Transferring your voucher to someone else
You can transfer your voucher to another person. Please call DREAMAROO PTY LTD and request a Transfer Form to be sent to you, as we need written consent. An administration fee of $50.00 will apply to any transfer.
The value of your Voucher is fully flexible, and is transferable towards any DREAMAROO PTY LTD product.
Discontinuing an item purchased
DREAMAROO PTY LTD reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any Xventure purchased on a Voucher, but agrees to replace the item discontinued with any other Xventure to the same value or refund the purchase amount in full.
DREAMAROO PTY LTD vouchers are non-refundable.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee that the participant will pay the lowest price online. If the participant is able to find a lower online advertised price for the same Xventure run by the same operator elsewhere online then DREAMAROO PTY LTD will endeavour to beat it.
DREAMAROO PTY LTD Merchandise :: Terms & Conditions
If there is a problem with your order, you must contact DREAMAROO PTY LTD within 7 days from the date of delivery.
1. Damaged or Faulty Items
DREAMAROO PTY LTD will replace any items that are damaged during delivery or prove to be faulty when delivered. Items will only be replaced with the original item ordered. Please return the items with a brief description of the fault and a replacement item will be dispatched within a day.
2. Incorrect Items Sent
If your order was incorrectly submitted, the item must be returned as new and able to be resold. The correct item will be dispatched within a day of receipt of the incorrect item.
Refunds can only be given if the item is returned within 7 days from date of delivery. The items must be returned as new and able to be resold. Refunds can only be processed to the original purchaser of the item. Any additional postage costs, including express post, will not be refunded.
If the item is in stock, it will be delivered within 5 business days. Other items will be dispatched in 5-7 days. If the item is unavailable DreamAroo will contact you to advise. Once the item is dispatched DREAMAROO PTY LTD will not be held responsible for any items undelivered by Australia Post. All orders totalling over $200.00 in value, will be sent as registered post for security purposes. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the correct delivery address is provided.
Merchandise items can only be delivered within Australia. DREAMAROO PTY LTD will not process any international orders.
5. Express Post
Next day delivery is only guaranteed if the delivery address is within Australia Post’s express post network.